Under Gravel Filter ( 7 x 7 inch)
A step forward in aquarium technology. The under gravel filter has become one of the most indispensable tools in the long term maintenance of an aquarium system.
Keeps your aquarium crystal clear by circulating water through the gravel, trapping impurities within the gravel bed and returning clean water to the aquarium.
- For marine and fresh water fish
- keep tank water crystal clear
- wide stems for increased flow
- adjustable stem heights
- aerates as it filters
- minimal maintenance
- establishes a balanced biological system
- Clean tank and rinse thoroughly
- Press out required slug in the bottom plates , insert stem holder from top, and twist it to tighten
- place bottom plates into tank locked together.
- attach sir inlet tube to the narrow stem
- set return stems into exhaust.
- place rinsed gravel over filter plates and fill the tank with water.
- connect airline tubing from pump to exhaust fitting and start air pump.